- Isn't that surprising! Being closer to Nicaragua and US will make drug dealers easier to deliver their payload to the US and neighboring areas. Of course there is a large military present in the island to protect the trafficking, but with the ...
- 08/10/16 08:09: (by Glen)
Top tags: Colombia, Nicaragua, Island.
- I first learned about San Andres, Colombia when I was living in Costa Rica and in need of going somewhere every 90 days (before my residency was approved). My first trip was to Panama City. Ok. Boring. Really bad internet access from the hotel. My ...
- 12/31/15 07:43: (by Emma Bean)
- 02/26/16 07:34: (by Old Futzamuck)
Top tags: Colombia, San Andres, Nicaragua.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.12
- San ...
- 01/30/16 23:08: (by Catman)
- 01/31/16 06:44: (by Glen)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.88
- San Andres Islas ...
- 08/30/15 19:12: (by Smooth)
- 01/19/16 12:37: (by Emma Bean)
- 01/30/16 23:12: (by Catman)
- Bio for Sr Glen
- 01/12/16 09:18: (by Emma Bean)
Top tags: Colombia.
- Not long ago I was reviewing my photos from the past ten years and one place keep popping up in the photos: San Andres, Colombia! That brought back a lot of members, most of them very good. All my great experiences being a tourist on the Island. ...
- 01/04/16 12:22: (by Old Futzamuck)
Top tags: Colombia, Island, San Andres.
#travel: Hola San Andres